API Docs Proposal

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:01:16 -0800
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

>From this week's general meeting I had the action item to develop a proposal
for the API documentation<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Proposals/api_docs#Templates_and_forms>
.

Please review this document and provide comments in this thread.

The document is not complete, but it lays out the scope of the project and
gets the ball rolling. I have not cited any external sources of
documentation other than MDN, nor would I call complete either of the lists
for documents to import or new documentation. Please provide any pointers
to other sources of documentation and any new documentation that you think
should be included.

Could we also discuss this in the Thursday Content meeting - if we're still
going to have it?

Thanks!

+Scott