Re: Webplatform.org translation to spanish

From: Nestor Rojas <nestor.rojas@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 23:38:39 +0200
To: César Córcoles <ccorcoles@uoc.edu>
Cc: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, public-webplatform@w3.org, Sebastian Zelonka <sebastianzelonka@gmail.com>
We´ve seen that the translation available at
http://mosaic.uoc.edu/ac/le/esis not updated. The content from the Web
Standards Curriculum has been
modified and I was working on it for WEBED CG. I could continue working on
that in order to move the newest version to webplatform.org.

Looking forward for your answer.

Have a nice day.