WPD editing "feature" & solution

From: David Gash <dgash@google.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 17:19:33 -0800
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just FYI: While editing various WPD pages, I had an intermittent saving
problem -- sometimes my changes wouldn't take unless I physically pressed
Enter somewhere in the form during editing. Often I had to re-edit a page,
press Enter in a text box, save, and then check again. I thought it might
be a form bug, but hesitated to file it as I also suspected it might be a
cacheing issue.

However, today I found a Chrome extension that clears the
cache<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cache-killer/jpfbieopdmepaolggioebjmedmclkbap?hl=en>
 before *every* page load, and voila, problem solved. Every edit is now
reflected immediately in the saved/reloaded page. This has saved me a lot
of time and frustration; thought you might like to know about it.

Cheers,
Dave