RE: More docs for Pointer Events

Thanks Scott and PhistucK. Here are the new locations:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/PointerEvent

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/gotpointercapture

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/lostpointercapture

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/pointercancel

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/pointerdown

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/pointerenter

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/pointerleave

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/pointermove

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/pointerout

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/pointerover

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/pointerup

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/initPointerEvent

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/setPointerCapture

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/releasePointerCapture

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/navigator/pointerEnabled

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/dom/navigator/maxTouchPoints

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/properties/touch-action

Just let me know if there are any further corrections I should make.

I also applied to these pages a topic cluster as Scott described, and marked the corresponding MS-prefix pages as deletion candidates with a note.