Re: More docs for Pointer Events

Thank you for doing this.

The URLs are wrong, though.
There was a consensus about not having "/events", "/objects", "/methods",
"/properties" in the URL. I know the DOM section has not been totally (or
even a little) updated yet, but that is the new URL structure we should use
when creating new pages, I believe.

Please, correct me if I am wrong.

The CSS "/properties" should be kept, though.

☆*PhistucK*