Re: Adding a Table of Contents

Table of Contents are off by default for users on the site. If I recall
correctly Doug has a custom module for generating the ToC, but it requires
an extra hook be added into the platform which hasn't been done yet.

If you go and enable the ToC in your profile, then you should see them. Do
be warned they aren't styled. ;)

-Garbee