Re: Queries in Getting Started workflows

I am with Scott on leaving difficulty out. It is very subjective based on a
persons experience and skill level in different areas. The more general you
try to think of difficulty levels the less helpful it becomes, if it were
even helpful in the first place. I think if people look at something, they
can gauge themselves whether they are able to do it. A difficulty level
wouldn't really aid, just add extra stuff to go through.

-Garbee