Re: Recommendation for where to post Pointer Events primer

That's looking great Rob - thanks so much for your contribution.

I'm on vacation next week, so you'll have to wait a little while for me to give you more detailed feedback.

Does anyone else fancy giving Rob's article a tech review in my absence?

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)