Re: API progress

Hi PhistucK,

We're getting to the point in the API project where we're starting to see
some bleed-in from the yet-to-be-launched DOM API project, and these
rightly fit into that effort. We're marking pages
like apis/websocket/MessageEvent as move candidates (it belongs somewhere
in the DOM docs), and we will pick these up when we start working on DOM.
That shouldn't be too far away; I think we're almost done with the scope of
the API project.

+Scott