[admin] Sub-group naming [Was: Re: Call for participation: Communications & Outreach working group]

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:33:50 -0500
To: ext Julee <julee@adobe.com>, public-webplatform@w3.org
On 2/14/13 9:19 PM, ext Julee wrote:
> Interested in participating in a group that focuses on bringing in new
> folks and letting the larger community know what's happening?

Hi All,

I certainly think this is a good initiative but if I may digress for a
second, I did want to mention a minor admin-related topic ...

I realize Julee used lower case "working group" but I think there is
sufficient confusion in W3C regarding various types of groups that
perhaps WPD should use some other term for its groups like this C&O
group. Some possibilities: group, sub-group, task force.

Obviously not a major issue but something to consider. Please carry on.
I loves me some WPD ;-)!

-Cheers, AB