Re: Recommendation for where to post Pointer Events primer

Hi Rob! Welcome to the list ;-)

From your outline, it looks like it's gonna be a kind of extended concept example, rather than a tutorial (unless of course, you're gonna get the reader to build the code themselves step by step, in which case it would be a tutorial.)

So I would create it a concept - we decided a little while ago that there was no point having concepts AND guides, as they do basically the same thing. And we liked concepts better.

Create it as something like "pointer events fundamentals" or "pointer events explained" using the concepts form field.

Eventually, we should create an "API learning material" topic at http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/apis, and link to your pointer events concept article from there.

Hope this helps.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)