Re: A categorization/placing problem - event/property pages

When I posted about this (among other issues) a few months ago, I think the
initial conclusion was that we should only have event pages (abort) and
have a check box in the event template in order to specify whether it may
function as a property (onabort) and another check box in the event
template in order to specify whether it may function as a standard event
listener (object.addEventListener("abort", handler, false)).

I think having two (or more, if you include the dreadful inline HTML event
listeners) pages for most events is wasteful.
Perhaps we should also have a check box for its inline HTML event listeners
attribute and a field for the HTML element, I do not know.

☆*PhistucK*