Re: draft blog post

Thanks Doug - I've fixed all of these except the title. I like the title, because I think it sounds human and down to earth, and not too stuffy and academic. I just like the comma, and don't think it sounds clumsy.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)