Re: WPD Proposal for OSCON?

Looks good. My only caveat is that the subtitle "a blueprint for open
documentation" may be a bit strong in this context. WPD is doing things
that lots of open source projects have done, so it's a bit presumptuous
to call it a blueprint. Maybe "a case study in open documentation"? I
know that doesn't sound as cool, but I think the content and the
organizations behind it give it oomph.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>