Re: Web Platform doc sprint 2/23 at Adobe (browser compatibility update)

Mr. Schepers, et al.:  Call me DougM.

Let's take on an action item to review each other's work and attempt
to rationalize, merge, whatever, to make them consistent and usable,
with some sensible goals and prep for review/test next weekend.