From: Doug May [mailto:intuedge@gmail.com]
Sent: Freitag, 1. Februar 2013 17:17
To: Chris Mills
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: Web Platform doc sprint 2013-02-23 at Adobe (browser
compatibility update)

I can dig out the work I did later today, I assume.  I'm pretty sure
my user name was intuedge, so it should appear in the log.  Yes, very
late for an EU sprint tomorrow, but I assume that they can at least
pick up the ball where I left it and give the steps a workout.

What are the details for the 9am call?  I might be able to make it.
My skype is intuedge, if that helps, or maybe you're on that IRC
channel.

I'm also happy to do a call later today my time, or early morning for
their sprint, just to sync up on this piece before or after they
start.