Re: JS page templates and topics (analysis)

I agree! Prototype is a little bit confusing.

But I don't think that JS_Example will be a good name, since we have the
other examples...

A good solution for me it will be merge JS_Prototype with JS_Parameter, but
keep the JS_Parameter name.

{{JS Parameter Value
|Name=arrayObj
|Required=true
|Description=The variable name to which the '''Array''' object is assigned.
|Example=arrayObj = new Array()
}}

I made some updated on the Templates, and the Form in the last days Max, I
opened a Task on http://project.webplatform.org/msdnjs/issues/msjs-5.

If you don't mind in give a check to see if I'm in the way or if there is
something that I'm doing wrong. All my changes are being applied at
http://docs.webplatform.org/test/javascript/Array

What do you think?

Eliezer

@eliezerbernart