Update on Doc Sprint Mechelen (Belgium) (help needed!)

From: Paul Verbeek <paul@webinthehat.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 21:59:44 +0100
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi everybody,

I wanted to update you on our progress for the Doc Sprint in Mechelen,
Belgium.
The date is now set on *February 28th* at the Creativity Gym. It will be
sponsored by Google.

Because the Creativity Gym houses a web development course, we already have
about *60 students* coming to the Doc Sprint, split in two groups. So *we
need help from you *to guide them, and maybe give a presentation or two.

Let me know if you can help out in any way!

Cheers,
Paul