Re: VTT authoring guide on Web Platform Docs?

From: Richard Eyre <rick.eyre@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 15:20:19 -0500
To: Carlos Araya <carlos.araya@gmail.com>
Cc: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, "public-texttracks@w3.org" <public-texttracks@w3.org>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
> Richard,
>
> Thank you for the feedback.
>
> I've updated the information regarding Firefox Nightly and added  vtt.js
> to the lists of players and polyfills.

Thanks Carlos!

> What bug should I track for Cue formatting issues?

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean keeping up to date with
Firefox's implementation of Timed Text Tracks in general? Or WebVTT
specific things?

For the general state of the WebVTT implementation you can check out the
Spec Compliance section of vtt.js
[1]<https://github.com/mozilla/vtt.js#spec-compliance>which should be
roughly the same as Firefox's current state as updates from
vtt.js are periodically integrated into Firefox.

1. https://github.com/mozilla/vtt.js#spec-compliance