Fixed munged top code prototype

From: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:53:23 -0500
To: Webplatform List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
For JS import, I noticed my original conversion munged newlines in the
top part of the page where the code prototype is positioned before the
parameters.  One example shows all one line:

int16Array = new Int16Array( length ); int16Array = new Int16Array(
array ); int16Array = new Int16Array( buffer , byteOffset , length );

But it should have been:

int16Array = new Int16Array( length );
int16Array = new Int16Array( array );
int16Array = new Int16Array( buffer , byteOffset , length );

Several such cases.  In most cases a trailing newline was also removed.
In a few cases non-breaking space that comes across as decimal character
160 was replaced with a normal space since it was already preformatted
code and space is already preserved.

All changes:  http://pastebin.com/uvrtdiMT

The github repo of the wiki files is ready for a new upload to the test
wiki so you can see the changes.