Re: [Poll] Follow-Up Call on Page Design

We'll be talking about this in-progress content structure:
http://extras.jensimmons.com/webplatform/blockquote_example_page_v2.pdf
http://extras.jensimmons.com/webplatform/nav_example_page_v2.pdf

These pdfs are the exact same ones that were emailed last week. I didn't
update anything.

Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker