Re: [Poll] Follow-Up Call on Page Design

From: Jen Simmons <jen@jensimmons.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:25:26 -0500
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Julee <julee@adobe.com>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>, Eliezer Bernart <eliezerbernart@gmail.com>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>
We'll be talking about this in-progress content structure:
http://extras.jensimmons.com/webplatform/blockquote_example_page_v2.pdf
http://extras.jensimmons.com/webplatform/nav_example_page_v2.pdf

These pdfs are the exact same ones that were emailed last week. I didn't
update anything.

Jen

Jen Simmons
designer, consultant and speaker