Re: DOM reorg project next steps

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 16:09:47 -0500
To: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
CC: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, David Gash <dgash@google.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>, Peter Lubbers <peterlubbers@google.com>, Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Hi, Dave–

I think you're safe to go ahead, thanks! At some point, we should
address PhistucK's suggestion about the "applies_to" field, but I think
that's somewhat orthogonal for now.

Regards-
-Doug