Re: Second JS bulk upload

I know everybody is currently against it, but I wish we could keep the
"Requirements" section separately somehow, in order to reuse it within the
Compatibility Tables project, for features/methods/properties/functions
that have no compatibility information. While they are Internet Explorer
specific - it is better than having no information at all.

☆*PhistucK*