Re: Second JS bulk upload

On 12/3/2013 8:58 PM, Eliot Graff wrote:
> ... [Max: are we keeping IE specific content?] ...
>
> Decidedly not. When we donated the content, we knew that there would be Microsoft-specific remarks that would have to be stripped out for browser-agnostic use. This is a prime example of that kind of content.

Done.  It looks like by simply removing the "Requirements" section
completely it does the right thing.  To prove that's true, here's the
difference in the page content, file by file.  The less-than signs at
the beginning mean those lines were removed:

     http://pastebin.com/C3ditHyJ

Note the repetition and how there's no accidental extra stuff mistakenly
being removed.

It was a little script (http://is.gd/7xnLFf) to edit all the files by
rewriting the whole thing, section by section (including the unnamed top
content), and if the section name was "Requirements" just don't write
that section.