Re: Second JS bulk upload

From: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 20:42:04 -0500
To: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>, PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
CC: Renoir Boulanger <renoir@w3.org>, List WebPlatform public <public-webplatform@w3.org>
On 12/3/2013 2:54 PM, Julee Burdekin wrote:
> Unless someone feels we should hold up the import, ...

In 370 of the 382 pages, residual information exists such as the
following in javascript/Date/valueOf where it says in the "Requirements"
section:

Supported in the following document modes: Quirks, Internet Explorer 6
standards, Internet Explorer 7 standards, Internet Explorer 8 standards,
Internet Explorer 9 standards, Internet Explorer 10 standards. Also
supported in Windows Store apps. See Version Information.

Are we keeping this?  Also, the "See Also" section is frequently blank.
Should we try to automate editing this?  If we took 3 minutes to find,
edit, preview, and save each of them, it would take 20 hours to finish.