Re: Up for writing a blog post for next WPW?

Hey Scott

Nice write up!

But I have to tell you, we generally want to have at least a +1 from somebody else than the author prior to publish.

To allow preview of a draft you can use the option close by the publish button.  It'll give you a temporary URL input wher you can copy to send by e-mail.  You might need to make it a draft again though.

Regards.

Renoir Boulanger | Developer operations engineer
W3C | webplatform.org

http://w3.org/people/#renoirbhttps://renoirboulanger.com  ✪  @renoirb
~