Re: (WPW)

Hi Scott, is it me, or wrap-margin got renamed to shape-margin? See this:
http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-exclusions/#wrap-margin channel log:

Since May 3rd 2012: "Changed wrap-margin and wrap-padding to shape-margin
and shape-padding."

And this seems to be the new specs:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-css-shapes-1-20130620/#shape-margin-property

How do we go about this? Do we rename or announce as deprecated/renamed and
point to /wiki/css/properties/shape-margin

Cheers!

--
Samuel Roldan
www.sam3k.com