Re: Yahoo Style Guide No Longer Available

Yes to writing our own. We can use the UK Gov styleguide as a starting
point and expand from there with what is needed.

I think it would be best to start a GitHub repo for this work, something
like Webplatform/Writing-Styleguide. That way other projects could easily
use it if they wanted to.

Nic Da costa, this styleguide is for the actual writing of content, not
code styles. There has already been some work going into code style-guides
for the docs. In the end though we should probably just reference other
pre-existing and used style-guides such as Google's [1].

-Garbee

[1] http://google-styleguide.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/htmlcssguide.xml