Re: Animation & masking properties need some help

FYI, added live examples for each animation property, including a new one
for animation-play-state that pauses an animation.    Haven't touched any
WPD files in a while & am out of context, so some of these pages may need
further edits, & perhaps their edit flags adjusted.

--Mike S