Re: Contribution Options (was: Changes in Site Notice)

Hi there!

I think I've introduced myself but received no response so far. I'm sure
you'll be really busy but I would really like to help since I work daily
with HTML, CSS and JavaScript as well :-)

Where could I lead my efforts?

--

*Antonio Laguna Matías*