Re: Doc Sprint Amsterdam

- I think the hashtag #WPDS says what it should, but we could always change
it at a later date, it's not till October.
- When is the anniversary? (I cannot make a giant cake, but I will mention
it)
- Is there anyone besides Chris who can already confirm they will attend? I
could put that on the page as well