Re: Doc Sprint Amsterdam

Hi Paul,
Just a couple of points:

   - Since the event isn't until October, I would wait with posting to the
   blog until all the details are worked out (exact location, Eventbrite,
   etc.) before posting on the WPD blog
   - I'd vote for removing the paragraph "If you run a meetup, user group
   or other community, and are..." unless there is a strong focus on that (may
   be confusing)
   - Are we using #wpds as a hashtag for our Doc Sprints? It is not very
   descriptive. We used webplatformdocsprintSF at the last one (granted, it's
   a lot longer, but a little bit more meaningful)
   - I would also mention the Fronteers conference in the post (something
   like "this event takes place on Saturday October 12th—the day after the
   Fronteers conference.)
   - The sprint is really close to the date of the first anniversary of Web
   Platform. Maybe we can mention that--come celebrate by helping out! <insert
   picture of a giant cake in the form of the WPD logo>.

--Peter