Re: Translation process and Portuguese content

Hi, Tomoyuki-

Sorry to jump in late in this thread, but I'm not sure that this
structure is a good idea. If I recall correctly, my colleague Richard
Ishida (W3C's internationalization lead) has some reservations about
such a structure. I've CCed him, in hopes he can share some experience
and insight.

I've captured some of the conversations with Richard, the stewards, and
the community in the wiki [1][2][3], and I see that others have also put
up their thoughts on translation workflows [4][5]. I think we should
have a telcon and email discussion to unify and update all of this, so
we have a shared understanding of our needs, constraints, and path forward.

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Translations
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Multilanguage_Support
[3] http://www.w3.org/2012/05/22-webdoc-minutes.html
[4] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/translations
[5] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:translations

p.s. If you're going to experiment with templates, it would be better to
do it in
   http://docs.webplatform.org/test/
rather than in
   http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/