Re: Part 1 of beginner's course written

Agreed - thanks for the feedback Seb. I will think of some more ideas to include for images!

Have you got any time in the near future to draw diagrams for me?

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)