Re: Google Webmaster Tools Update (and Rich Snippets)

Awesome. Good job Doug :) Lets leave the rich snippets at low priority
for now. Once we have the site architecture with topic clusters in
place, we can work on optimizing the metadata/rich snippets associated
with the content.

If anyone is interested, here's the tool which can help you identify
structured data that Google can extract from your page -
http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/richsnippets .Most search engines
can identify the structure defined at
http://schema.org/docs/schemas.html. Feel free to open a bug in Bug
Genie for this and I can work on identifying and defining the right
schema and metadata to be used on pages.

Ideally, we would want a search for the keyword border-radius to return
the WPD border-radius page in the top 3-5 results :) Sitemap is one step
towards it. Yay !!!

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza