Re: Place to put bug genie documentation.

Well the WPD: thing is kind of important as it separates the "meta"
documentation from the content proper. So, we would move WPD:Projects to
WPD:Project_Management/Projects. I was using the extant file names (like
WPD:Projects and WPD:Filing_Bugs) to show the existing pages.