Re: Place to put bug genie documentation.

Yes, I think that makes sense. Like this?:

WPD:Contributors_Guide
    WPD:Editors_Guide
         WPD:Getting_Started
    WPD:Project_Management
         WPD:Projects
         WPD:Filing_Bugs
    WPD:Design

Then we need to revise the top-level nav, swaping "Editing" for
"Contributing," and we'll need to write our Main_Page and anywhere else
where we talk about contributing.

Am I forgetting anything?

~Scott