Re: Beginner's article series outline - please feedback

I posted this as a reply to the bug but thought it'd be better to follow up
the discussion here.

Before deciding what to include I think we need to ask the following
questions:

Who is our audience for the course?
What are our learning objectives? (what are we expecting the user to be
able to do when they are done?)
How do we best structure the course? (small chunks of information versus
building something and absorbing the content during the build process?)

I think that the answers to those questions will greatly help structure a
course that is engaging and that will make people want to learn :-)

Carlos