Re: Translation process and Portuguese content

You are right Juarez. It will show up automatically in the languages list
template (bar).

My name is Nestor and I'm translating the Webplatform Docs to spanish.

Just as Romain told you, you should add the "/pt" suffix at the end of
everypage that you want to translate and hit enter. It will ask you to
create that page. Create it and start to translate.
It's easier to copy an already translated template "You could choose mine
from spanish" just to keep the structure the same. Translate it and you're
done.

Have a nice translation time.