Re: Translation process and Portuguese content

Thanks Romain.

So just to add to that:

The main page is at

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page

There have been translations created and added at

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page/es
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page/fr
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page/ko

etc.

These have been picked up and automatically added into the translations bar of the different main page versions.

So if you created a translation at http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page/pt

that would automatically show up too.

Feel free to ping us if you have any more questions ;-)

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)