Re: Editor's Guide for new volunteers

Thanks, Scott and Julee.

Happy to step in and fix stuff myself as soon as I can grok where we're
going with the new volunteer on-ramp.  No point in editing at cross
purposes.  I tried "fixing" the topic_cluster page, but hit a couple of
snags and only succeeded in adding some todos.  I'm sure I'll have a better
handle on it after today's sprint.