Re: [Q2A] Possible useful additions

1. Polls - I am not really understanding why we need this, is the Q&A meant
to function as a polling place to hear peoples opinions? Seems more like a
social aspect. "What's your favorite font?", etc.
2. FAQs - Useful, as always!
*(where did 3 go?)*
4. Badges - Again, another social aspect that I don't really find useful
for WPD, maybe this is my own opinion but letting the community function on
praise seems like a bad direction. It really encourages bad behavior, spam
and crap posting just for "karma" or notice. I really like that our point
system is completely useless, I would like it even more if it was gone
because I'm not sure what use it brings besides the very basic human desire
of being praised and noticed. Instead of people helping out of sincerity,
the incentive is selfish and usually leads to a very self-absorbed
community.
5. Tagging Tools - Awesome, this sounds really useful.
6. Markdown - Why not? I'm curious to see more examples where people will
use it but it seems interesting.