Re: Scope of comment system?

From: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 09:55:18 +0900
To: jonathan@garbee.me
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
I'm not entirely sure (I'd love for others to chime in), but if I remember
correctly the thinking was that using the "Discussion" pages feature in
MediaWiki wasn't going to cut it because it was too heavyweight.

I agree that we have too many tools (flags/editorial
notes/comments/bugzilla) and don't have a great sense of what *precisely *to
use each for.