Re: Template protection, template CSS and anonymous edits

The other issue Tomato raised was that of anonymous edits. Are there
implications for content imported from elsewhere under CC-By-SA? What about
under the CC-By license for the site generally?

Frankly, I don't think anonymous editing serves to improve collaboration or
the quality of the documentation. As a curator and contributor, I'd like to
be able to correspond with other editors. I also think that responsibility
is the best policy, period.

+Scott