Call for action - help to update tutorials!

From: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:15:32 +0100
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all!

I've added a section to http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Most_Wanted_Tasks called "Specific call to action: help clean up tutorials/concepts!", which details how to start cleaning up tutorials and concept articles, along with a means to record what articles have been, or are being, worked on. I have signed myself up to work on three, and will report my findings in a few days!

Can I have some volunteers to help me sort some tutorials out please?

Cheers!

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/