Re: Guide to creating and editing tutorials/concept articles

Added, to http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Getting_Started#Tasks. I've also added some more details to it, to describe some common tasks that should be done when editing an article.

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/