[mobile web] Thread for topics or ideas?

From: <Wai.Seto@nokia.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:03:33 +0000
To: <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi all,

I work for Nokia Developer Relations team. Naturally, I am interested in topics and articles around mobile. I am hoping to start this first thread to see the interests and see some ideas like designs, features, and/or testing. We can then hopefully collaborate on some of those. (maybe?)
BTW, is putting a more specific 'category' in the subject line helps? Don't want to make this more complicated then needed, so happy to stop it if people don't like.

Br,
-Seto, Wai
@waiseto
---