Re: Welcome to the Web Platform Project!

Hi Everyone :)

I am Dan McGaw and I am from CodeSchool.com. I have a big passion in making
sure what we teach follows along the standards that webplatform.org will
set. Currently we teach thousands of people to become coders in different
language like JS, RoR, Ruby, Html5, CSS3, and others. We are always working
towards making our content and the community better. Looking forward to
learning and providing feedback/content :D

Dan McGaw
321-202-1319
Skype: DanMcGaw

EnvyLabs.com