Re: list of unresolved xrefs?

From: frozenice <frozenice@frozenice.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 18:35:03 +0100
To: public-webplatform@w3.org

yep, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webplatform/2012Nov/0194.html

From: frozenice <frozenice@frozenice.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:20:15 +0100

For a list of dangling links you can use this: http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Special:WantedPages

This could get processed / organized in our "admin-tool" if we need more intel on those links.

---

I'm currently working on a MediaWiki API/bot that I'll use to fuel the "admin tool".