Re: list of unresolved xrefs?

From: PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 13:11:03 +0200
To: Chris Mills <cmills@opera.com>
Cc: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>, Mike Sierra <letmespellitoutforyou@gmail.com>, public-webplatform@w3.org
Eventually, yes, but until everything is merged, pointing these links to
the regular wiki may put stuff out of context.
Things like "See a note in the p element page" or whatever.

I am not saying it is so very terrible, but I think the content should be
completely (or, at least, mostly...) merged before this happens and in the
meantime, Meta wiki pages should link to Meta wiki pages.